***** Krik! Music Corner ****
Read the showbiz news from ALL OVER the world

Sakis Rouvas for Moscow!!

By Krikor K.

Yes it's true! The No1 male Greek singer is going to represent his country in the Eurovision Song Contest 2009, in Russia. Sakis declared in many interviews that he so wants to represent his country in the Eurovision again so now his wish can come true! The composer of the song will be for sure Dimitris Kondopoulos, which is Sakis' main composer.

Dimitris, as one of the Greeks' favourite composers, has already composed almost all the songs of Sakis Rouvas and also for many Greek artists. He has composed many songs for the Greek National Finals for Eurovision several years, and also he has composed the song "Shady Lady" for Ani Lorak, which represented Ukraine in Eurovision 2008 winning the 2nd position.

Sakis Rouvas, has represented Greece in Eurovision 2004 winning the 3rd place and he was the male host of the contest, while is was being held in Athens during 2006.
 

4 comments so far.

  1. Aaron July 16, 2008 at 8:06 PM
    Good Luck Sakis!

    I much prefer Elena paparizou though (Which, BTW, I loved your artist of the month post).

    Would you like to affiliate? My blog is http://fabtasticmusic.blogspot.com

    Thanks,
    amoss12000
  2. Krikor K. July 17, 2008 at 11:28 AM
    Hey, thanx a lot! I may start it again! it's a nice post, it's true! hehe, i quickly visited ur blog...seems cool! really cool. I'll be a nice visitor! hehe!
    As far as eurovision 2009, Sakis would go anyway some time in the near future! So, 2009 is a good year for him to go. Helena is not interested in the contest anymore. She had took part in it already twice. It would be both boring and tiring for her and the fans of the contest to see her again in the eurovision world. Helena is done for the eurovision...
  3. Aaron July 18, 2008 at 2:59 PM
    Thanks!

    I'm not overly sure on Sakis, he needs to send something fun and uptempo - like Shake It - maybe even embrace a dance beat or something to win.

    I'm actually glad that Elena won't go to Eurovision again. As much as I love her - I'm obsessed! - I would hate to see her get to Eurovision and lose - that would be devastating for her career (let alone me!).
  4. Krikor K. July 18, 2008 at 9:04 PM
    I so agree! :)))

Something to say?