***** Krik! Music Corner ****
Read the showbiz news from ALL OVER the world

Paris for president

By Krikor K.


An interesting but slightly alarming development has hit Celebville... Paris Hilton is delving into the murky world of politics. In a new video she promises viewers: "I'll see you at the White House." The film clip, hosted by FunnyorDie.com, is a response to presidential candidate John McCain comparing Paris to opposition contender Barack Obama (for both being "celebrities") in his video promo. Paris' own hilarious VT shows the blonde socialite clad in a skimpy bikini on a sun bed by the side of a pool. "Hey America, I'm Paris Hilton and I'm a celebrity too," she tells the camera."Only I'm not from the olden days and I'm not promising change like that other guy. I'm just hot," she continues. Paris goes on to discuss her own policies (including the best place to tan) and chats about a potential vice president running mate - "I'm thinking Rihanna."

Paris' campaign

So what does Paris have to say about her would-be competitors to the presidential spot, Obama and McCain? "I'll see you at the debates, bitches," she says. Nice. The clip ends with a picture of Paris' name across the American flag with a heart on top and Paris saying: "I'm Paris Hilton and I approve this message because I think it's totally hot." For once, we have to say, we're rather impressed with Ms Hilton's efforts.

Watch the video of Paris for President...




Article taken from : http://showbiz.sky.com
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?