***** Krik! Music Corner ****
Read the showbiz news from ALL OVER the world

Christina's new album!!!

By Krikor K.

Christina Aguilera is about to release her new album on November 10 2008. The album won't be exclusively something new by her but a greatest hits album entitled "Keeps Gettin' Better - A Decade of Hits". The album will contain 10 of the best known hits, two brand new songs and also some new versions of the beloved tracks "Genie of a bottle" and "Beautiful".

Some of Aguilera's words for this work are :
"It's really hard to believe that I'm in music stage 10 years! It's been a decade since I firstly released an album. Collecting some songs and put them in a best of album is a great experience for me and at the same time I feel so touched. I'll keep up doing good job for my fans!! I love them!"


The cover of "Keeps gettin' better - A decade of hits"
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?