***** Krik! Music Corner ****
Read the showbiz news from ALL OVER the world

MTV's VMA 2008 : Photos and Winners

By Krikor K.

Russell Brand hosted a wonderful show yesterday making everyone feel proud of being there. The 25th Video Music Awards, by MTV, were interesting, amazing and wonderful as people admited after the show. The Awards took part in the Paramount Studios in Hollywood with many people and celebrities being present. The big winner of the awards was, no doubting, Britney Spears. The Princess of the pop confirmed her title by winning three important awards...








For all the winners but also for some photos you can watch below :


>>The Winners<<

::..BEST ROCK VIDEO..::
"Shadow of the day"
by Linkin' Park
Video's Direction : Joe Hahn

::..VIDEO OF THE YEAR..::
"Piece of me"
by Britney Spears
Video's direction : Wayne Isham

::..BEST DANCING VIDEO..::
"When I grow up"
by Pussycat Dolls
Video's direction : Joseph Kahn

::..BEST HIP HOP VIDEO..::
"Lollipop"
by Lil Wayne
Video's direction : Gil Green & Dwayne Carter

::..BEST POP VIDEO..::
"Piece of me"
by Britney Spears
Video's direction : Wayne Isham

::..BEST MALE VIDEΟ..::
"With you"
by Chris Brown
Video's direction : Erik White

::..BEST ART DIRECTION..::
"Run"
by Gnarls Barkley
Art direction : Happy & Kells Jesse

::..BEST CHOREOGRAPHY..::
"Run"
by Gnarls Barkley
Choreography : Mikey Rooney

::..BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY..::
"The white stripes"
by Conquest
Cinematography : Wyatt Troll

::..BEST DIRECTION..::
"Honey"
by Erykah Badu
Video's direction : Erykah Badu & Mr. Roboto

::..BEST EDITING..::
"I will process your heart"
by Death Cab for Cutie
Video's direction : Jeff Buchanan

::..BEST SPECIAL EFFECTS..::

"Good life"
by Kayne West ft. T-Pain Special Effects : SoMe, Jonas & Francois


>>Photo Album<<


Tokio Hotel


The Ting Tings


The Pussycat Dolls


P!nk - Rihanna - Katy Perry - Christina Aguilera


Rihanna on stage


Samantha Ronson & Lindsay Lohan


Katy Perry


Chris Brown with his award...


Paris Hilton with Britney Spears!


Britey Spears thanking for her award...


 

3 comments so far.

  1. BACH September 8, 2008 at 12:03 PM
    Wow, I can't believe Spears cleaned up at the VMAs!
    Thanks for putting up all the winners! I don't receive MTV, so I was wondering who won what, and so on.
    I REALLY can't believe, however, that Fall Out Boy did not win in their catorgory. Craziness.


    Keep up the great blog!

    ~Holly~
  2. Krikor K. September 8, 2008 at 12:36 PM
    Hey Bach...so nice to hear from you. First of all let me thank you for your kind words about me and my blog. Many people tell me good things about my blog and that makes me really happy. So, thank you... :)
  3. Krikor K. September 8, 2008 at 1:02 PM
    btw...I know it's pitty that FOB didn't receive any single award. They deserved something... But I'm really happy about Britney :)

Something to say?