***** Krik! Music Corner ****
Read the showbiz news from ALL OVER the world

New song by Nelly and James!

By Krikor K.

Portuguese/Canadian diva Nelly Furtado and James Morrison have already recorded their new song entitled "Broken strings". The song is included in the album of Morrison "Songs for you, Truths for me" which has been released on September selling more than 200.000 copies!!

The "Say it right" singer says : "
I'm a huge fan of James Morrison. I love his voice and his behaviour. He is so funny and I do love working with him. Maybe he could teach me some vocal courses as I believe he's better singer than me..."

The single itself is planned to be released on December 8 2008 while James is preparing his tour around United Kingdom during March and April of 2009!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?