***** Krik! Music Corner ****
Read the showbiz news from ALL OVER the world

Today is Mena's concert in Athens!

By Krikor K.

Her single "Just hold me" made her famous all around the world and especially in Greece where Maria Mena can easily count many fans.

Today, Saturday 29 November 2008, the beautiful Norwegian singer with the sweet voice is planned to sing inside "Casablanca Music Hall" just for her greek fans! The tracklisting is prepared with songs from all her discographies and of course will include her hot single "Just hold me"!


 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonymous December 8, 2008 at 11:23 AM
    Hey!
    Cool to read Maria's name here. I'm actually searching for contact with international Maria fans. Visit me @ www.broken-poetry.tk it's my maria mena fansite in english-so for everyone ;)
    see you, cinja

Something to say?