***** Krik! Music Corner ****
Read the showbiz news from ALL OVER the world

Anastacia : I hate music!!

By Krikor K.

That's what the diva of pop, Anastacia, said. The exact words of her were "I never can relax while listening to music. I prefer to stay without music, so I don't often put a record on. I do have an iPod but i can hardly remember the last time I used it!!! To be honest, I also don't often buy albums... the last time I spent money for a record was for a tape cassette (!!!!) of Janet Jackson!!!!!!!!!"

Though her last album "Heavy Rotation" is in the top20 of the US Charts.

 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonymous January 21, 2009 at 12:32 PM
    SHE DOESN'T HATE MUSIC! This is taken from her official website!

    "Hi fan-ily... "I hope you've all had a fabulous holiday season. I had a great time at home with friends and family, and am now gearing up to kick ass in 2009!!! "So I hear someone's claimed recently that I don't like music! I guess sometimes you get quoted out of context but, just to clear things up, here is how I really feel... I've always been passionate about music. All sorts of music, of all genres - pop, rock and soul. It's what got me into this business in the first place. "For as long as I can remember I've loved singing and performing above anything else, and I've always been thankful that I've been able to do day-to-day what I love doing most. There may be times, after a long stressful day, when I prefer silence to putting on a CD, but I really don't think this alters the fact that as a singer my life is about music. "Anyway, big love for 2009!" Anastacia

Something to say?