***** Krik! Music Corner ****
Read the showbiz news from ALL OVER the world

Kids' Choice Awards 2009

By Krikor K.

Kids' Choice Awards 2009 were held on March 28 2009 on the Nell and John Wooden Court of Pauley Pavilion. Dwayne Johnson hosted this awards show which lasted for more than one and half hours. According to Nickelodeon, the show was broadcast in more than "228 million households across Nickelodeon's 50 channels in Europe, Russia, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and Latin America."

Presenters of the awards were

. Miranada Cosgrove
. America Ferrera
. Cameron Diaz
. Zac Efron
. Hugh Jackman
. George Lopez
. Keke Palmer
. Queen Latifah
. Amy Poehler
. Ben Stiller
. Alex Wolff
. Nat Wolff
. Josh Peck
. Sandra Bullock
. Victoria Justice
. Jennette McCurdy
. Nathan Kress
. John Cena

Pussycat Dolls, Jonas Brothers and Miranda Cosgrove performed live making everyone in the arena enjoy while a special appearance made Justin Timberlake and Jesse McCartney.


*** Nominees and winners ***

* Winners are written with red letters!



1. FAVORITE REALITY SHOW

A. American Idol [W I N N E R]

B. America's Next Top Model

C. Are you smarter than a 5th Grader?

D. Deal or No Deal


2. FAVORITE TV ACTOR

A. Cole Sprouse

B. Dylan Sprouse [W I N N E R]

C. Jason Lee

D. Nat Wolff


3. FAVORITE TV CARTOON

A. Phineas and Ferb

B. SpongeBob SquarePants [W I N N E R]
C. The Fairly OddParents
D. The Simpsons


4. FAVORITE FEMALE ATHLETE

A. Candace Parker [W I N N E R]

B. Danica Patrick

C. Serena Williams

D. Venus Williams


5. FAVORITE BOOK

A. Diart of a wimpy kid

B. Diary of a wimpy kid Do-It-Yourself

C. Harry Potter series

D. Twilight [W I N N E R]


6. FAVORITE MOVIE

A. Bedtime stories

B. High School Musical 3 [W I N N E R]

C. Iron Man

D. The Dark Knight


7. FAVORITE MOVIE ACTOR

A. Adam Sandler

B. George Lopez

C. Jim Carrey

D. Will Smith [W I N N E R]

8. FAVORITE MOVIE ACTRESS
A. Anne Hathaway

B. Jennifer Aniston

C. Reese Witherspoon

D. Vanessa Hudgens [W I N N E R]


9. FAVORITE ANIMATED MOVIE

A. Bolt

B. Kung Fu Panda

C. Madagascar 2 : Escape 2 Africa [W I N N E R]

D. Wall E


10.
FAVORITE VOICE FROM AN ANIMATED MOVIE

A. Ben Stiller
B. Jack Black [W I N N E R]
C. Jim Carrey
D. Miley Cyrus

11. FAVORITE MALE SINGER

A. Jesse McCartney [W I N N E R]

B. Kid Rock

C. T-Pain


12. FAVORITE FEMALE SINGER

A. Alicia Keys

B. Beyonce

C. Miley Cyrus [W I N N E R]

D. Rihanna


13. FAVORITE SONG

A. Don't stop the music - Rihanna

B. I kissed a girl - Katy Perry

C. Single Ladies - Beyonce [W I N N E R]


14. FAVORITE TV SHOW

A. Hannah Montana

B. iCarly [W I N N E R]

C. The Suite Life of Zack and Cody
D. Zoey 101

15. FAVORITE MUSIC GROUP

A. Daughty

B. Linkin' Park

C. Pussycat Dolls

D. The Jonas Brothers [W I N N E R]


16. FAVORITE TV ACTRESS

A. America Ferrera

B. Miley Cyrus

C. Miranda Cosgrove

D. Selena Gomez [W I N N E R]


17. FAVORITE MALE ATHLETE

A. LeBron James

B. Michael Phelps

C. Peyton Manning [W I N N E R]

D. Tiger Woods


18. FAVORITE VIDEO GAME

A. Guitar Hero World Tour [W I N N E R]

B. Mario Kart Wii

C. Mario Super Sluggers

D. Rock Band 2


 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?